I’m writing an essay for school about what inspires and motivates fanfiction writers into writing and I need to interview a few people to make things interesting and personal!
Still looking for some more fanfiction writers and I would really appreciate if anyone could take their time and answer a few questions, it can be anonymous if you want to (just send answer to my ask or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org).
Any answer short or long is very much appreciated!
(you don’t have to provide these if you don’t want to)
1. How did you first discover fanfiction?
2. What kind of fanfiction do you write? (in terms of genre, themes etc.)
3. What motivates you to write fanfiction? And why do you write?
4. Do you feel you gain something from writing fanfiction? (enjoyment, practice, money, friendship etc.)
5. Why do you use already existing characters/plots/stories for your stories?
6. Anything else you would like to add about what fanfiction means to you?
You can answer here on tumblr, in my ask or send me an email to email@example.com (I won’t publish anything I receive)
(I’m writing this essay in Swedish so I apologise if my English sounds funny I tried my best to translate them…; w ;)
Anxiety really cramps my style like how am I going to seem chill and fun if I often start trembling and breathing heavily and developing a look of impending doom in my eyes